SUNSET SURVIVAL & FIRST AID, INC.
Local 714-369-8096, or Toll-free 866-637-3440
Mailing address: 16835 Algonquin #142, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
SUNSET SURVIVAL & FIRST AID, INC.
A Little About Our Products
Sunset Survival features a wide range of emergency and first aid kits and supplies, to fit every budget. In addition to the hundreds of products shown on our website, we are happy to create a customized kit to meet your specifications. If you are looking for a particular item you do not see on our website, please let us know. We are a distributor for thousands of products that do not yet appear on our site.
Check out our popular Deluxe Emergency Backpack Kit - this kit is available for 1-4 people
Smaller kits are available for car, office or home, such as our Fanny Pack Kit, or Commuter Survival Kit in cooler bag
Classroom Lockdown Kits are available as a Classroom Emergency Backpack Kit or Classroom Lockdown Bucket Kit with emergency toilet We also feature many larger, multi-person kits for offices, businesses, government agencies, or other organizations: 20-person Office Emergency Kit, 25-person Metal First Aid Cabinet
About Our Company
SUNSET SURVIVAL & FIRST AID, INC. was established in 2006 in Huntington Beach, CA (under our former name, Huntington Beach Sunset, Inc.). The company is a certified national provider of a wide range of emergency and first aid kits and supplies, including survival backpacks, earthquake kits, classroom lockdown kits, C.E.R.T. and first responder kits, first aid kits, trauma supplies, triage and emergency shelter supplies, emergency food and water, pet survival kits, and much more. We have hundreds of additional items available that do not currently appear on our website, so please call or email us if there is something you're looking for that doesn't appear on our site!
We are happy to customize any kit - please contact us for details. Orders may be placed online, or by phone, fax or U.S. mail. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal, and we are happy to work with schools, government agencies and other public organizations on a purchase order basis.
Our customers include local and federal government agencies, school districts, public utilities, non-profit organizations, first responders, Community Emergency Response Teams (C.E.R.T.), large and small businesses, and private consumers.
Sunset Survival is a certified Woman-Owned Small Business Enterprise (EDWOSB, WBE, SBE, SB, MB), and an approved vendor for many federal, state and local government agencies, school districts and public utilities nationwide. Participation:
National Preparedness Month Coalition and U.S. "Ready" campaign
Earthquake Country Alliance, Southern California Earthquake Alliance, Bay Area Earthquake Alliance, Central Coast Earthquake Alliance, Redwood Coast Tsunami Work Group
Huntington Beach Disaster Preparedness Expo and Seminar, Huntington Beach, CA
Sunset Beach Emergency Preparedness Expo, Sunset Beach, CA
Red Cross Family Day, Santa Ana, CA
Great ShakeOut, largest earthquake drill in U.S. history, held each year in October
Pet Fair in the Park, Huntington Beach, CA – sponsored by SoCal (formerly Surf City) Animal Response Team
Website Features and Public Awareness:
* Designed to provide easy accessibility for the blind and visually impaired
* Encourages individuals and organizations to get prepared for emergencies, periodically including information on registering for various emergency drills, such as the Great California ShakeOut
* Survival supplies checklist available free of charge on website, and included in order shipments
* Survival brochures and emergency planning info for older Americans provided to senior communities, homeowners’ associations, senior center
* Emergency planning info available for those with disabilities and/or special needs, as well as pet owners
* Emergency preparedness materials, activity books and earthquake safety information available to schools, customers, non-profit organizations, homeowners’ associations-- many publications also available in Spanish
* Specialized teaching materials for teachers are available upon request. In many areas of California, we can provide emergency preparedness speakers free of charge for student assemblies at interested schools
* Website explains importance of extended-shelf-life food, water and pet food
* Periodic reminders to keep emergency kits up to date with fresh batteries, food, water, medicine
* We actively partner with various charities to benefit people and pets in need, in both the local and global communities.
* MerchantCircle – Currently ranked #1 in “Top Ten Most Connected Merchants of Huntington Beach”
* LinkedIn, Facebook, Manta, Townzilla, Surf City Savings